Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My toes are SO cold


I have a short-sleeve t-shirt on w/ my pj pants this morning and I'm quite comfortable. The only thing is my feet! My toes are so cold! I have socks on but my feet are bitter cold. I think it's only supposed to be barely above freezing today. Fun! It was so cold last night Chris cut his lax practice short. He usually practices until 8 PM, he was HOME by 8 PM. T is supposed to have lax practice tonight, too.
I hate this time of year. I looked in my closet yesterday and was so disgusted w/ my clothes. I'm so bored w/ everything already but it's too early to even start thinking about spring/summer clothes. Plus my skin is so dry and itchy. My hands and my legs are so dry I can't stand it.


Chris has been talking about going skiing for spring break instead of going to the beach. His way of thinking is that we can go to the beach anytime. He's been working so much lately, he wants to have a nice family vacation and do something unusual. T is getting older and there's not going to be too many more family vacations she's going to want to attend. KJ is all for the ski trip and is DYING to learn how to ski/snowboard. She (and Chris) want to go ice skating, sled riding and have hot chocolate by a big roaring fire. T says no way. She said Spring break = beach. No questions about it.
Today is "National Signing Day" and although Justin did not accept a lacrosse scholarship, he called last night and asked Chris to come to the high school when he signs his letter of intent to Samford. Very cool! This is the kind of stuff Chris lives for!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved