Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Profile Update

I've lived back in Maryland for over 15 months now. It's a new year and I think it's time to update my blog profile. The profile I've had for years and years.


  Transplanted Yankee raising 2 beautiful daughters and a hubby on a never-ending search for a decent bagel and a slice a pizza in the South. Short and sassy, loyal, funny, slightly sarcastic, practically blind, 40-ish, loves to read, travel, and spend time with family and friends. According to one of my children, I like to wear make-up and party. Still madly in love with (and married to) my high school sweetheart. Samantha Brown has my dream job. I like margaritas, can't stand coconut or banannas. I will do anything for a friend in need. Just don't mess with my family. I'm very, very protective. Pretty much a non-BS kind of gal; I have no patience for drama, ignorance or stress-inducing activities or behavior. 

 Let's break it down a bit:  

Yup.  Still considered a Yankee.
Yup.  Still raising 2 beautiful daughters and a hubby.
My search for a decent bagel and a decent slice of pizza has been successful.  
Yup.  Still short.  
Yup.  Still sassy.  And extremely loyal, funny, slightly sarcastic and practically blind. 
40-ish is debatable. 
Yup.  Still love love to read, travel and spend time with my family and friends.
Yup.  Still wear make-up.  
Yup.  Still madly in love with (and married to) my high school sweetheart. 
Yup.  Still like margaritas
Coconut or banannas will never touch these lips.  
Yup.  I will do anything for a friend in need. 
Yup.  I'm still a Mama Bear.  
Yup.  Still have no patience for drama, ignorance or stress-inducing activities or behavior.

So basically I'm still the same person I've always been, just live in a different town.  

1 comment:

518nymammaof2 said...

Love it! You sound like my kind of gal! I've heard it was hard to get a decent slice of pizza in the south... glad you were able to find some!

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved