Monday, October 20, 2008

Freshmen Football


Got a few things done in the house today. I took down our bedroom curtains and washed them, just need to rehang them. Cleaned our ceiling fan and dusted our bedroom set. I still have a huge mountain of laundry to tackle. Never ends.

T had to dance at tonight's Freshmen football game. We left after the half and we were losing by a TD. Not sure what the final score was. The girls danced to a new song; I loved the new routine, the girls weren't that happy/comfortable w/ it. I had to drive Austin and Will home and then KJ "booed" her friend on the way back (yes Margaret, that was us! The dog biscuits are for your canines, not for Ella. ha! ha!).

Nice chilly night sitting at the football game. KJ was wearing a warm sweater and she kept snuggling up to me and bought us hot chocolates. You know it's football/fall when you have hot chocolate!

Made a big bowl of popcorn, watched Gossip Girls and got everyone to bed nice and early. Chatted w/ my mom for a few minutes and I'm about ready to hit the hay myself.
True conversation between me & KJ in the car tonight listen to Fall Out Boy on the radio:
KJ: I love Fall-Out Boy. I think Pete Wentz is so cute!
Mom: Really?? He wears mascara and nailpolish.
KJ: I know! Isn't that awesome??!!
Mom: What if Daddy started wearing eyeliner and make-up??
KJ: EEEWWW! Mom! That's just gross!!!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved