Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It was a wee bit

chilly last night sitting at the last home Freshman football game. KJ & I were prepared though and each had a blankie with us. At half-time the score was 20-zip. We ended up winning something/something to 6. We left as soon as T finished performing. I like this new routine. Ah, well. Now basketball season will be upon us.

I like a cold house and we were all snuggled in sweatshirts and warm socks last night. At some point Chris got up and turned on the heat. Now I'm all stuffed up and have a headache this morning.

I've been working in the "sneaky spot" for the last 2 days. It's a little room at the top of the stairs w/ a parquet floor, shelving, and a phone line. When we first bought the house, T saw the little office and said, "OOOOhh! that's my sneaky spot!" and she used to have a bean bag chair in there and read books and play dress up and she had her kitchen set up there. We've outgrown dress-up clothes and stuff so now I'd like it for my office. OMG. KJ is the messiest child on the planet and cannot grasp the concept of putting something away when you're done with it. She just throws everything on the floor or wherever she feels like. I've thrown away one trashbag full of junk, working on trashbag #2. Where does this stuff come from???????

1 comment:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

I mean really the amount of stuff a child can generate is amazing!

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved