Tuesday, June 5, 2012

10 on Tuesday

I am very afraid to link up with Roots and Rings "10 on Tuesday's" this week.  Holy cow.  I'm totally showing my age!  The questions were about the 90's . . . boy bands, my favorite Spice Girl, stuff like that.  Here's my point of reference and you do the math:  I graduated from high school in 1985 at the tender age of 17.  Cosmo and I got engaged in July 1991, we were married in October 1992 and I had just turned 25 in September.  I gave birth to T-bone in July 1994 and turned 27 three months later.  I gave birth to KJ in October 1999.

So, here are my responses AS IF I was a child of the 90's: (wink! wink! just play along!)

ALL ABOUT THE 90′s!

1. Which boy band was your favorite and your favorite song? 
I'm going to go with NSync on this one and "Bye Bye Bye" was my favorite song.  (As a little side note, I took T to see Brittney Spears when she was in 1st Grade and NSync opened up for them).  Still a very big JT fan.

2. Your favorite spice girl?
I think Ginger was my favorite Spice Girl.

3. Did you ever try the orbit drink?
I have no idea what this is.

4. What brand of clothing were you in to?
OMG.  Please don't make me answer this.

5. Did you watch TGIF? 
Again, I have no idea what this is.  Before we got married, we were out living it up each weekend.  After kids, well, that's a whole different story.

6. What news story in the 90′s do you recall? 
Princess Diana's death.

7. List which you think had the best talent. Jessica Simpson, Mandy Moore, Brittney Spears, and Christina Aguilera.
At the time, BrittBritt was a bigger pop idol but Xtina definately has a better set of pipes.

8. Did Marilyn Manson creep you out? 
Yes!  But then I saw a TV interview and his friends said he was the biggest nerd on the planet and a very average guy who liked to have karaoke parties at his house.  Kind of changed my opinion of him.

9. Who was your BFF? 
In the 90's (and beyond) that would be Cosmo.

10. A picture of you in the 90′s. 
Oh dear God I'm gonna have to get back to you on that one. :-)

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved