Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Two Days

Kind of hit the blogging wall for a while there but now I'm back and have blogged Two-Days-In-A-Row!!!  Go Me!


KJ goes back to school in 3 weeks and volleyball try-outs are the week before that.  She's been complaining for a couple of days about an ear ache so yesterday we killed two birds with one stone and had her ear checked out and did her sports physical.  She didn't have an infection, just a little fluid in her ear and she is just shy of 5 ft., 5 inches (a good 5 to 6 inches over me).


We had a nice weekend in PA.  We drove up late Friday afternoon and stopped at a Mexican restaurant in Gettysburg that had a nice patio area since we had the dog with us.  Saturday Coach helped out with Mr. B's lax clinic and my mom picked up C and brought her back to the house.  She brushed mine and KJ's hair, we had lunch on the front porch and KJ drove her around the property on the four-wheeler.  Let's just say that girl is busy, busy, busy!  Later that afternoon several girls from down the road came to the house and took KJ out on some of the back trails.  She got the four-wheeler stuck and had to call Pop to come and get her out of the ditch!  Coach brought Mr. B back to the house and we watched a bunch of videos from when KJ was a baby.  That night we also had s'mores by the camp fire.  Sunday all of us ladies (me, KJ, my mom, my SIL and Aunt Linda) went to Stephanie's shower at the cabin.  Unfortunately it rained the entire time but we still managed to have fun and she received some beautiful gifts! 

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved