Monday, September 8, 2014

Dancing with the Stars

Just saw that the contestants for the next season of Dancing with the Stars was recently released.  This is a weird group!

Here are the stars who you'll see vying for the coveted mirror-ball trophy this season and their ballroom partners:

Alfonso Ribeiro and Witney Carson (I think Carlton will do well; he's got rhythm!)

Sadie Robertson and Mark Ballas (not sure about this one; Sadie's a little young and conservative.  I don't think she'll show a lot of emotion and will be a bit stiff).

Michael Waltrip and Emma Slater (he's a NASCAR driver)

Lolo Jones and Keo Motsepe (I CAN NOT STAND LoLo Jones.  I think she's going to choke.  Just like she's done her whole life).

Jonathan Bennett and Allison Holker (he's from Mean Girls)

Lea Thompson and Artem Chigvintsev (Lea Thompson???  From Howard the Duck???)

Antonio Sabato Jr. and Cheryl Burke (Antonio's going to bring some Latin heat to the competition)

Randy Couture and Karina Smirnoff (retired mixed martial artist)

Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy (she's from Pretty Little Liars)

Tommy Chong and Peta Murgatryod (if Tommy Chong can stay focused and off the weed, I think he may be a surprise to everyone).

Betsey Johnson and Tony Dovolani (luv, luv, luv Betsey Johnson!  She's so spunky and sassy!)

Bethany Mota and Derek Hough (she's a video blogger or something like that).

Tavis Smiley and Sharna Burgess (he's a political commentator and PBS host).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am wondering if it is time for ABC to hang up the Dancing with the stars hat. Sadie was a shocker to me too. Doesn't she need to be in school or something?!

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved