Monday, October 31, 2022

I guess I'm Iconic now, too !

It was definitely time for some new make-up (OK, maybe not "definitely" but I was totally bored with the make-up I've been wearing forever).  I've seen good things about the Iconic brand on social media so I decided to give it a try.  

Having "mature" skin, one of the things I like about ICONIC was the GLOW-giving products, loved by professional makeup artists, celebrities and influencers alike since 2015!  

Inspired by a passion for makeup and the exciting, limitless energy of busy, city life in vibrant London, the team at ICONIC London knew they wanted to create on-the-glow products that made their clients feel as good as they look with instant, Instagrammable effects.  Which means no dry, cakey product that settles into fine lines.  

Another plus for me is that all their products are 100% cruelty free.  All their brushes and hero Illuminator are totally vegan. 

So here's what I bought (and love!):

The Dream Skin Duo Bundle (currently on sale for $51.85; originally $61.00).  Prime and perfect your skin with the Dream Skin Duo. The must-have Underglow Primer uncovers your natural radiance with for fresh-faced, smooth, flawless-looking skin.  Super Smoother Blurring Skin Tint is a lightweight, ultra-hydrating skin tint, that delivers a blurred and flawless, satin-matte, second skin, long-wearing finish for up to 12-hours.  

After moisturising, apply 2-3 drops of Underglow Blurring Primer all over your face or on any areas that are prone to shine and blend with your fingertips.  Next shake up Super Smoother before applying a small amount to your skin with your fingertips, blender or favourite foundation brush. Start in the centre of your face before blending out for a natural look.


Sheer Blush ($27.00)  Liquid blusher for a soft-focus, sheer, watercolour finish.  Make your glow pop with the ultimate complexion pick-me-up! Formulated with a plant extract known for its anti-pollution benefits, our water-rich Sheer Blush melts into the skin, giving cheeks and lips a beautiful veil of soft-focus colour.

The easy squeeze tube and unique gel-to-watercolour formula put you in full control of your blush. A dream to build and blend, this lightweight gel transforms into a liquid, releasing vibrant coated pigments that leave cheeks looking sculpted and lifted.  Squeeze a small amount onto fingertips and pat onto the cheeks and lips. Blend out over the cheeks using fingertips, a blush brush, or beauty sponge. Mix and build in sheer layers to create your perfect level of blush. I'm using Berry Boom but have a couple of other shades in my cart to mix and blend.  


The Illuminator ($41.00) Liquid highlighter drops with intense, shimmering pigments.  Whether worn alone as an enhancer, or mixed with your foundation, primer or moisturiser to create a "soft focus" effect, this lends light to dulled, lacklustre complexions, and looks stunning when blended along cheek and brow bones to accentuate the "high points" of your face.  Add drops of your Illuminator to cheekbones, tip of nose, collarbones and cupids bow.  Use your fingers to tap the product in, gently blending it for a beautiful high gloss look.  This super-versatile product can be added to many products in your makeup bag for a touch of luxe.  Finish the look with a spritz of Prep-Set-Glow and a sweep of the dramatic mascaras (which was complimentary with my order!).  

Don't forget! You can save up to 15% as a new client when you sign up for e-mails!



No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved