Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Hump Day

So I came across this photo of Jennie Garth from this season's Dancing w/ the Stars. I've always admired her style and really like this outfit she's wearing. Nice and casual; something I would wear.
"We must use time creatively... and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

Rough day @ playschool today. The kids were all out of sorts, it was a little humid, JuJu became a big brother today so dad dropped him off which was out of the norm, the photographer came in to take pics of the kids and freaked them out a little, etc.

Taylor is home sick today w/ the crud. I'll bet she's getting what I have. Chris went to Kendall's school today for a "family museum." The kids brought in shoe boxes and used them to tell the story of their family. Chris said the little girl's shoe box next to Kendall's had a picture of the bible and said how important family is. Kendall wrote that her "dad likes money" and her mom "likes to party." Nice.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I've been sitting here laughing out load at Kendall's box. Doesn't that just somehow sum up so much of our family? (Myself included.)

Unknown said...

i am also cracking up at kendall's comments. so funny. joe didn't have a bible if that helps. he did have a picture of his uncle rick, a baseball card. he didn't use the family picture i sent of us at the beach. hmm. kids! so funny. got your message yesterday, did it last night, i'll bring it to preschool for you. ttyl

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved