Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hi Ya!


I'm back. Busy, busy, busy!


Mom & Dad got here Wednesday while we were at T's lax game vs. Ramsay HS. The girls won 15-0 but really didn't play well at all. Very sloppy. Thursday KJ had a softball game and Chris had a game vs. Mt. Brook. Mom & Dad stayed @ KJ's game (first game her team lost this season) while I got to see Hoover spank Mt. Brook. Friday was the Spring Fling @ KJ's school which was a lot of fun. Very organized and well thought-out. This year they had lots of big "attractions" vs. games they've had in the past. Saturday KJ had a softball game.


Lots of lacrosse and I do mean LOTS of lacrosse. Sunday Chris had both the JV and Varsity games vs. Spain Park. It was very hot but Hoover won both games. Varsity is still undefeated this season. They've had an awesome year. JV A and JV B have both had great seasons as well. While we were at the Spain Park game, KJ & Grammie went to the movies to see "Earth."


Mom & Dad left early Monday morning and last night we went to Austin's lax game and T played against Vestavia immediately after the JV game. Although the girls lost by 1, they played incredible! Very, Very proud of the girls! Vestavia has beat us in the past by at least 6 points so last night was a great achievement. I think we had them rattled a bit. T had a great goal that kind of changed the game around.


So we have dance this week, some more lax, some softball. Championship weekend @ the HS all weekend, dance recital stuff next week. Things are starting to wind down a bit. Thank God. I'm beat.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved