Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Stupid Parents Part II

Anyone who knows me, knows that once something gets into my head, I obbssess over it, re-think it over and over again and loose several night's sleep. While I've been doing my regular errands today, I've still be thinking about last night's lacrosse game. The thing that gets me the most is that these parents, the ones that scream and yell and call us the Hoover Hooligans when we beat their ass each game, will be writing Chris love notes come all-star time, come college recruiting time.

Some examples:

Dear Coach,
My son, XYZ, loves the game and wants to take it to the next level. What camps would you recommend he attend this summer? Thank you for all you do for
these kids! You are truly an inspiration!!!
Very Truly Yours,
Mrs. Know-It-All
P.S. I didn't really didn't mean it when I said your players are a bunch of thugs. What I really meant to say is that they hit hard. Ha! Ha! Silly me!

Dear Coach,
My son, XYZ, would really like to be considered for your travelling all-star team. He loves the game but really needs to take it to the next level. Unfortunately, his high-school team is not as competitive as he would like. When are try-outs and what positions are avialable?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Mr. Douche-bag
P.S. I'm really sorry when I told the ref you should be ejected from the game.

Dear Coach,
This is my son's first year of playing lacrosse at XYZ High School. Although he's only started in 2 games, we were wondering what type of scholarship opportunities are available? He's really interested in playing for Duke, Loyola and Maryland. Towson and the University of Virginia are his second choices.
Yours truly,
Mr. & Mrs. Head-Up-Our Ass


No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved