Thursday, April 8, 2010

Weekly Recap

Woke up this morning to a wonderful thunderstorm. I loved it! The rain washed all the horrible pollen away! Last Friday Cosmo & KJ washed my car for me. By Monday afternoon my normally black vehicle was a dull yellow. Blech. I ran thru the car wash Tuesday after T's lax game and today's rain has kept it clean.

T played Mt Brook this week and was an animal on the field. They lost a very respectable 11 to 15. T scored 5 of the 11 goals and had several assists. She was on fire. It was a great game and they totally owned the second half.

Tonight Cosmo's JV played Mt Brook and won by one. I didn't get to the field until 4th quarter but it sounded like it was a good game. Varsity played immediately after but I had to leave by half-time. When I left we were down by two, T texted me from the game and at one point we tied it up and then were winning by one. Mt Brook went ahead with the win. I had a nice time at the game w/ my lax family and enjoyed visiting w/ friends I don't normally get to see. There was a nice crowd at the high school tonight.

So tomorrow night T makes her confirmation at church. Tonight was rehearsal and I got to catch up with some friends I hadn't seen in a while. Yes, we were chatting during rehearsal. But we were way in the back and no one could hear us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

confirmation... how proud....

enjoy your weekend

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved