Sunday, August 15, 2010

Warp Speed

Wow. so much can happen in a week . . . school started (check out the pic of KJ and the Vera Bradley messenger bag she HAD to have!) and we totally surprised T with a car! Whoop! Whoop!
Last Saturday Cosmo & T did a little car shopping after lacrosse practice. She test drove a bunch of cars and decided she liked this cute little SUV. She kept saying she DIDN'T want an SUV but I think she got so used to driving my car this summer, she felt a little weird being in a regular car. She said when she test drove all those cars, she realized she didn't like being so low to the ground. Her car is a little smaller than mine and after doing a little research, I discovered that her model received perfect marks on all it's safety tests. She had plans w/ her friend Caroline so Cosmo and I ran down to the dealership while she was out for the evening. We pulled the car into the garage and had Caroline call us when they were on their way home so we could hide in the garage and take photos. Her reaction was priceless!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved