Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring has Sprung !!!



Spring is definately upon us! Cosmo & I switched cars this week and when I got out to the parking lot after work, his car was positively covered in that sticky, icky yellow pollen! I'll be a good wife and run it through the car wash after work today. I luv, luv, luv his new car and I'm not sure if he'll get it back any time soon!

We have the most beautiful Dogwood tree in our side yard and each morning while I'm getting ready I can see it through my bathroom window (at least I think it's a Dogwood tree. Let's face it . . . Flora and Fauna are not my forte.). It makes me very happy to see everything in bloom! Our gardenia (bush? plant? tree??) looks good as well as the big azaelea bushes. We also had a lot of yardwork done last week -- a couple of trees cut down, the flower beds were weeded and mulched. Looks good!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved