Friday, September 28, 2007

Crazy Friday

Mom & Dad left this morning. I was still feeling a little puny so I went back to bed until 9:30-ish. My cell phone totally died the first day I was in Vegas so we had to get me a new phone, new plan and ended up up-grading T's phone, too. Then, my license expired the day before we left for Vegas so after spending a couple of hours in the phone store I had to wait on line for a new driver's license. Fortunately it went super quick; there were only 2 people on line in front of me and the one lady didn't have the correct paperwork so they made her get off the line. On the way back I stopped at the mall. T has a b-day party tonight for the twins who live behind us. I bought them each our "go-to" gift . . . a card for Hollister. Chris & KJ ran up to the lax store and I'm just waiting for T to call from rehearsal. I still have a ton of laundry to do and sheets to change.

2 comments:

Hewy Nosleep said...

Hey, I'm going to vegas soon too. Did you get to see the Fremount Hotel on Fremont Street? I was planning to stay there but was a little nervious.

Valerie said...

I've never stayed @ the Fremont Hotel but it is in the "older", original section of town. The Strip is where all the action's at.

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved