Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cold, gray, dreary day. KJ was supposed to have softball today but it's reallychilly out and I'm fighting a chest cough. I don't feel like sitting on those ice cold metal bleachers for 2 hours. Guess she'll just make it to lax practice Sunday.

Chris is at the John Carroll lax game. Haden wanted Chris to watch him play. Mt. Brook plays Huntsville Sunday and I'd like to watch John play. The boys in the store are a good bunch of kids and kind of have become like family. The girls and I tease them horribly and pick on them like they were big brothers or something.

Found this really fun website called Meosphere.com It's a bunch of checklists: cities you've been to, books you've read, movies, Disney movies, etc. It's a little addicting.

Just read on line that they're making a movie of the Shopaholic series. I think it's going to be butchered and end up being nothing like the books. Instead of being filmed in London, the movie is being shot in NY. Her best friend is going to be African-American or Latino. Sorry, but that's not at all what the books are about. Why do they do stuff like that? I also read that Jerry Bruckheimer is involved (he's known for major blockbuster movies) so that may be why the story has been moved to NYC.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved