Sunday, February 24, 2008

Oscar Nite

Lots of "Red" on the Red Carpet 2nite: Katherine Heigel (gorgeous!), Miley Cyrus (hated it! thought she looked really old -- kind of mother of the bride but I'm glad she got rid of those nasty hair extensions!), Anne Hathaway (beautiful! very classsy!), Heidi Klum (undecided). Helen Mirren (elegant as always!).

I thought Cameron Diaz looked very sloppy. She needed a steam iron and something more formal than a ponytail. T absolutely adores her but she didn't even know whose jewelry she was wearing. Trust me, if someone gave me free jewels for the night, I'd be sure to give them a shout out.

Jennifer Garner and Hilary Swank (in Versace) both looked beautiful in basic black and I really liked Jennifer Garner's hair. Kristen Chenoweth, also in basic black, was stunning. I like blond hair w/ a black gown. I understand Ellen Page, from Juno, is very young (21 maybe?) but she looks so uncomfortable on the Red Carpet.

John Travalota's wife, Kelly Preston, looked beautiful in a weird yellow color strapless gown. Amy Adams from Enchanted is getting some flak that her dress is boring but it's a beautiful, simple green gown. Faye Dunaway also looked gorgeous. Damn. I hope to look that good at her age. Jessica Alba, very pregnant, looked wonderful too.

Now for the men: Daniel Day Lewis desperately needs some Crest white strips. His teeth were so horribly yellow. Steve Carrell looked so cute! I love me a funny man. George Clooney just gets better w/ age. His girlfriend was beautiful. I think Johnny Depp is an absolutely beautiful man but I just want to give him a freakin' haircut sometimes! Gary Busey had to have been drunk or totally stoned. Either that or he's just a media whore.

OK! So that was just my opinion.

1 comment:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Gary has always given me the creeps...always a little to high strung! Johnny Depp on the other hand, since high school I LOVE HIM!!!!!! He is a total weirdo in interviews but such a great character acter and....YUM to look at! Have a good day at work!

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved