Wednesday, February 13, 2008

WTF????

What is going on?? Yesterday was 70 degrees and I had the windows open. Today is about 32 degrees and we've had snow all morning. SNOW! I don't even know if my girls wore coats to school this morning.

Crazy day at playschool, too. The kids were a little nutty because it was too cold to go outside. Glad we got in some outside time on Monday. One of the mom's from the baby room made all of the teachers an incredible baked ziti lunch w/ a fresh salad. It was so super sweet of her and totally delicious! I think she watched the babies so the 2 teachers could sit in the conference room and have a quiet lunch. Very thoughtful. Holden's mom made chocolate chip cookies for us and Hunter's mom made sugar cookies to celebrate his b-day on 2/15. Camila's mom brought in some coffee from their trip to Columbia and we rec'd beautiful cards from Shawn! Yay!!!

Tracy & Shawn . . . you will never guess who showed up at our classroom door this morning ready to go. Joey S from the Tues/Thurs class!!! His mom tried to hand him over to us and said, "This is Joey S. We usually come on Tues/Thurs but we've been out of town for so long." Margaret looked at her like she was insane. Margaret & I thought she was trying to make up her days or something since they've been out of town. You know .... like, we'll come Mon/Weds because we missed Tues/Thurs this week. Like a drop-in or something. Then his mom said something about him being in the 2 year-old room. Again, we looked at her like she was insane. Margaret told her the 2 year-old room was 2 doors down. She said, "Oh!! I thought classes started already." Again, we have no idea what the hell she was talking about. Apparently the grandmother registered him for the Fall Mon/Weds 2 year-old class while they were out of town. But why would his mom think she should bring him today to the Mon/Weds class? Why would we switch classes mid-year on February 13???? So then, all this drama starts in the hallway because mommy can't own up to the fact that she f**ked up. She told him, "Your teachers aren't here today so we'll have to go to the Library." He's crying and instead of throwing his butt in the car, she's standing in the hallway during drop-off telling him, "Sorry. But you can't stay and play today." God help the librarians today!

2 comments:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

CRAP! That means he will be in class tom.....CRAP!

Unknown said...

haha, what in the world? this explains a lot! God help this woman when he starts big preschool someday. at least i know i won't have next year. lol

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved