Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Quiet Day in Blogland

Good morning!
Never let other people's opinion hold you back.
Only you know your potential!
Here are some facts.:
Harry Potter was rejected by 12 publishers.
Michael Jordan was cut from his high school team..
Walt Disney was told he lacked imagination and one record company told the Beatles: "WE DON'T LIKE YOUR SOUND."
Keep going!
God is Love,

Rev Run

Not much going on today. Still doing laundry and changing sheets on the beds. Looks like a beautiful day outside. Tonight is our regular Tuesday night run-around. Wednesday's gonna be crazy, too. T has hip-hop, KJ has a softball game and T is supposed to go to her lax team end-of-year party. She's also interested in trying out for the girl's All-Star team that is going to a HUGE tournament in Atlanta. Chris also takes his boys to the Bagataway tourney so it would be fun if T made it, too.

Spoke to my mom & Brandon late last night. They were in their hotel room and Brandon got on the phone to tell me about the hotel pool. Apparently, he stayed awake the ENTIRE car ride yesterday. My kids (and me) would have been out like a light. Wonder how he'll do the rest of the trip today.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved