Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I've got a Piper down!


Little one is home sick today. Her stomach was bothering her last night and she's not a happy camper this morning. Since I had this "bug" last week, I'm not taking any chances and thought it be best if she stay home today.

It's pretty chilly in the house this morning. I slept with the heating pad last night. I was so snuggly!!!

Egyptian Costume update: We went to Party City last night to see if they had any Egyptian Halloween costumes left over. All they had was "skanky" adult costumes. We got some ideas though and now have a plan of action. Chris is going to stop and Wal-Mart and buy some men's plain white T's. We bought some glitter gold fabric paint at Michael's last night. I think we're going to paint a design along the bottom of the white t-shirt (which will be a dress on KJ) and along the edges of the short sleeves to dress it up a bit. T has a gold skinny belt we can use around KJ's waist and we found some gold chunky chain in the jewelry department of the arts & crafts store last night. We'll make some kind of necklace out of it. I have some gold flip-flops which fit KJ perfectly and we also have some big bangle bracelets she can wear. I'll do her eye-make like Liz Taylor in Cleopatra. Voila!! We have an Egyptian!! (She wanted me to buy a Dora the Explorer wig to cover her blond hair but that's just not going to happen folks!)


"Do not consider any act of kindness insignificant, even meeting your brother with a cheerful face." -- Muhammad

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved