Thursday, December 13, 2007

Subbed today for my friend Teresa. Her class is definately a "little busier" than my Monday/Wednesday class. It might also have been this crazy weather. It was almost sort of balmy today. A little humid. Felt like tornado weather. Creepy.


Anyway, it was so nice to see all of my little friends from last year (we're on opposite days so I don't get to see them anymore). Joseph saw me in the parking lot and started screaming my name and my little PH (Sophia) couldn't stop hugging me and kissing me. She is, other than my own 2 beautiful girls, one of the prettiest little girls I have ever seen. She is such a character and I'm so happy her mom is pregnant and expecting a baby girl in April. PH is talking so well. I got to see Henry again and his little cousin Caroline was in my class today. She's such a good little girl. I also got to meet Zachary, the younger brother of Brooke, who was one of my very first students 4 years ago! It's hard to believe I've been at the playschool that long.

It was also nice to see Tracy today (again, she's Tuesday/Thursday; I'm Monday/Wednesday). We'll all see each other tomorrow for the Santa Pancake breakfast. After that, we'll all go out to lunch and exchange gifts.

I think I'm ginally done w/ my Christmas cards. I bought stamps yesterday and printed out some return address labels tonight. I have to wrap a couple of things and get them out in the mail ASAP.

"Life is a celebration of awakenings, of new beginnings, and wonderful surprises that enlighten the soul." -- Cielo





"Be thankful for every flower you meet, every tree you meet, every being you meet, every person you meet in your life. The more and more you appreciate you will see how beautiful life is you are living in. You will transform. Your world will transform." -- Sri Vast

"In our deepest moments of struggle, frustration, fear, and confusion, we are being called upon to reach in and touch our hearts. Then, we will know what to do, what to say, how to be. What is right is always in our deepest heart of hearts. It is from the deepest part of our hearts that we are capable of reaching out and touching another human being. It is, after all, one heart touching another heart." -- Roberta Sage Hamilton

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved