Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Windy Wednesday

Although the sun is shining and the weather has been incredible, it's been very windy the last couple of days. I ran errands w/ Pop this morning while KJ, Grammie & Heather went to the pool (Grammie had aqua-size).




Julie called me yesterday; t-bone's not been feeling so hot in Pensacola. I think she's got a little of the crud she had before Spring Break ... a lot of phlegm and mucus and it drips down into her throat and into her stomach and results in an upset stomach. I guess she had a fever, too. Julie ran and got her some hot chocolate, some soup and some Musinex to break it all up. t took a long nap yesterday and I spoke to her last night. She was still stuffed up but she said she felt a lot better. I spoke w/ her again this morning and she sounds even better. I spoke w/ chris this morning and he isn't doing so great. He sounds really stuffed up, too.


Taylor said it was a stormy windy day in Pensacola and they were not even going to the beach. She said they would probably go shopping in Destin.

Pop is off somewhere playing tennis, volleyball or pickleball. Take your pick. Grammie, Heather and KJ are heading down to the pool for water volleyball (3 PM daily ritual). I'm going to lay down and take a little power nap before we go out for ribs this evening. KJ and I have been on the squeaky sofa sleeper and I'm waking up sore and tired. KJ moves a lot during the night and every time she moves the sofa frame makes sqeaky, creaky noises. One of grammie's neighbors let KJ a bike for the week so she's been riding down to the pool and back each afternoon. We had a good time playing tennis last night. KJ's been working on her serve. Unfortunately I'm not that great of a player but we did manage to have several good volley's going.

1 comment:

Nuesa Literària said...

It's lovely to read such a far blog from lovely people. It's lovely to discover that around the world life and people is so similar.
Greetings from Catalunya!

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved