Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." -- C.S. Lewis
"Once you choose hope, anything's possible." --Christopher Reeve

"Once you say you're going to settle for second, that's what happens to you. " - John F. Kennedy
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it, you will land among the stars." - Les Brown
Looks like it's going to be a nice day today. I've got some errands to run and then T has a lax game tonight. We were in Cabo and missed her very first game so I'm really looking forward to seeing her playtonight. She's very fast. I had one of those "a-ha" moments last night w/ her. After playing a full game of softball, she said, "If we hurry I can make dance class." Despite her softball and lacrosse schedules, she really wants to get in as much dance as she can before dance team try-outs in April. She's a really good kid. I can't complain. Yes, sometimes her room is messy, sometimes she goes a little crazy w/ the text messages but overall, she's a good kid and I was truly amazed that she would want to dance for over an hour after running around the softball field. She's very good at managing her time and she's very responsible. I think we'll keep her.
I still really need to do some grocery shopping one of these days and yes! the damn crawfish is STILL alive!!!
I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do. --Helen Keller
Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things. --Peter F. Drucker
There is enough for all. The earth is a generous mother; she will provide in plentiful abundance food for all her children if they will but cultivate her soil in justice and in peace. --Nietzsche

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cannot believe the crawfish is still alive, you rock!

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Seriously that crawfish has a lust for life!!!!

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved