Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Lucked out again

Y'all know how crazy my Tuesday nights are: KJ dance from 4 to 5:30; T dance from 6:30 - 8:45 PM. Sometimes there's a softball game/practice or 2 thrown in there for good measure and most nights Coach has lax games. Well, in anticipation of bad weather, everyone's lax games and softball games were cancelled! yay!!! We ended up having a nice family night. T & I drooped KJ off at dance and then the 2 of us walked around the new Ulta store in Patton Creek (we both agree we like Sephora better). We picked KJ up @ dance and then Chris met us for our weekly Tuesday night dinner at our favorite little Italian place. Dropped T off at dance, threw KJ in the tub and Chris & I have just been maxing and relaxing. Time to pick up T-bone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

our tuesdays are busy too but your's are def. busier. kate is taking the ballet tech class after her jazz class on tues so joe and i went to michaels and then to the library, food world, and little ceasers. joe asks every week if we can go to little ceasers so i finally said yes last night and it wasn't bad. love easy breezy dinners.

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved