Friday, April 4, 2008

Only Robinson Curusoe had everything done by Friday

Dark, dreary, humid day today which is fine by me. I'm getting my pedicure this afternoon so all is well w/ the world as far as I'm concerned. If it rains tonight than hubby won't be able to go to Men's practice and he'll be forced to stay at home and spend the evening w/ his family. (insert evil laugh here)

I ordered KJ's communion invitations from a lady on-line. They arrived yesterday and are adorable. Unfortunately there were a couple of errors. The really weird thing is the proof she sent me was 100% correct. She had the date as Sunday instead of Saturday and the envelopes had our return address correct but the name was "Ann & Michael DeWitt" instead of me & hubster. I e-mailed her, she just called me back and will re-send everything. Very sweet lady; I felt bad but hey! I paid for them, they should be correct!

I'll come home after my pedi and finish my laundry. I have a huge pile on the couch that I've been working on. I read once that when Justin Timberlake is on tour, he wears a new pair of underwear each day. Right out of the package. That could easily be me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm glad the invites were cute but sad they were wrong. its great that she is resending everything. i wonder what happened? weird.

haha, laughing about the underwear. that could be my whole family!

hope your pedi is awesome.

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved