Friday, April 18, 2008

TGIF / Sex & the City News

Good morning.
(Get going!)
Words are mere bubbles of water, but deeds are drops of gold -- Chinese proverb
God is Love,
Rev Run

Whoo-Hoo! Looks like it's gonna be another nice day in the neighborhood!

KJ slept on the couch last night (we were up late watching Hannah Montanna and the Suite Life) so she just crashed. We both woke up this morning a little stuffed. Definately allergies/sinus kind of stuff. I'm sitting here in the kitchen w/ my cup of tea and I can see all the blossoms blowing off my baby's breath bush (not sure if that is the correct botanical term but that is what the blossoms look like). It's very pretty ... looks like snow.

Lots going on in the house ... cleaning lady here today, I just called and made an appointment to have my carpets cleaned the week after next, landscapers are going to lay down some mulch next week. I think we're going to work on the front door Saturday (neeeds to be sanded and re-stained) and Sunday we'll paint the upstairs hallway. Love spring time. Love getting stuff done around the house. I really need to clean out my office, too. I never go up there; KJ still has a lot of junk in there (dress up stuff, books, etc.).

So what's this I'm hearing in BlogLand?? One of characters will die in the upcoming Sex & The City movie. Apparently Cynthia Nixon, Miranda, let it slip in an interview. Speculation is she's the one who dies (remember her battle w/ breast cancer??). There has also been some talk that Big dies. Or Miranda's alzheimer mother-in-law played by Anne Meara. What do you think???

The simple act of caring is heroic. --Edward Albert

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was Samantha, Kim Catrall's character who had breat cancer, not Miranda.

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Hope you are enjoying your day!!!!

Valerie said...

Cynthia Nixon has recently announced that she successfully battled breast cancer.

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved