Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Let's Hear it for the Tile Guy!!!

Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance. -- Samuel Johnson

Left the house early today for my haircut & pedicure. Jeffrey cut a lot of hair off the back and now my neck is nice and cool. His beautiful new salon got in these fabulous massaging pedi chairs so I just had to try it out. Treated myself to lunch at one of my favorite places, Zoe's on the way home. All in all I had a wonderful morning.

Came home to an absolutely gorgeous, almost done tiled shower! Roy and Angela (his wife) are doing an incredible job! It's very, very different from the builder's grade crap that was in there before. I can't wait to be the first to take a shower in there!!! Roy & his wife are super, super nice and I would recommend them to anyone in the area who needs some tile work done! I have to keep an eye on Angela though, I think she may try to sneak Buddy in her purse when they're done with this job!

Off to meet w/ KJ's teacher. TTFN!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun to have a new bath! yeah! Jack is so loving football, he hasn't complained once with it being so hot. He loves this way more than baseball.

Valerie said...

just think how much he would LOVE lacrosse . . . the physical aspects of football w/ the speed of baseball. Hmmm???

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved