Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What's That Elf who Wants to Be a Dentist?



Having some dental work today. I'm having a crown put on from way back on the end of September when I had that root canal. We've had some insurance changes over the last couple of months so I put it off as long as I could. The edges of the tooth are a little rough so the inside of my mouth is getting rubbed raw and it's been bothering me the last couple of days.

Little confusion lat the basketball game last night. Apparently the stereo equipment the dance team used the previous night had disappeared so they did not get to perform at half-time of the freshman game. Their sponsor wanted them to wait around to dance in between the end of the freshman game and the start of the JV game provided they found stereo equipment in time. Well, that didn't work out for us. KJ had dance @ 5:30 PM and T teaches the baby class at 5:45 PM. So, KJ ended up being a little late to her dance a few minutes late but T made it in time to teach. She was still in her little red Christmas outfit from dance team and taught the class while wearing it and all the little girls told her she looked like an elf.

I had a carful of lax equipment last night and met Chris @ the store after I dropped everyone off @ dance. Picked up KJ from her class and grabbed a bite to eat at Sal's (our regular Tuesday hang-out).



I've already warned the girls that tonight we will be taking photos for Christmas cards no if's and's or but's about it. I saw the funniest book the other night at Barnes & Noble. I don't know what the name of it was but it was a compilation of really bad Santa photos. You know the kind: kids screaming and crying, reaching out for mom or dad to get them the hell off Santa's lap, etc.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved