Sunday, April 6, 2014

Finally!!

Finally!  A book worth reading!  I just finished reading "The Museum of Extraordinary Things" by Alice Hoffman and loved every minute of it!  I started reading it Saturday afternoon and couldn't put it down.  I finished this morning and it was one of those books that I didn't want to end.  So beautifully written.  I love reading about old New York and was thoroughly entranced by this book.

Unfortunately, I hated "Bread and Butter" immensely.  Another one of my recent reads that didn't live up to all the hype.  The three brothers were so unlikeable; I couldn't relate to any of them and thought the reviews were way off.  One of the reviews I read said something about "hilarious insights to the inner workings of a restaurant."  Hilarious?  Terribly depressing was more like it.

No comments:



Make Mine A Cosmo
Photobucket">
Photobucket
Dancing in the Minefields
Photobucket"/>
Life After I Dew
""/>
www.realdanagentry.blogspot.com />
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved