This Weeks Questions:
1. What is your dream job? I really enjoy being in the hospitality industry. I'm pretty happy right now. I work in a beautiful resort, I meet fascinating people. However, I think my dream job would be to write a book or be a history professor.
2. If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time? Travel, travel, travel! Not just internationally, there's plenty of stuff in the good ole US that I'd like to see / do.
3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? As a little girl, I wanted to be a ballerina.
4. What piece career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field? Get your education; no one can ever take that away from you.
5. Biggest Pet Peeves either in life or in blogging or at work: I hate when people walk into a store or an office or whatever and just stop. Right in the middle of the door way.
6. Biggest Fears: Snakes, crowds and something happen to one of my girls (not necessarily in that order).
Next Weeks Questions are all about Fall...
1. What is your favorite Fall activity?
2. Do you follow a football team? if so which one and why?
3. What is something fun about Fall in your area?
4. Fav Fall outfit staples?
5. Thing you are looking forward to most about this coming Fall season?
6. Favorite Fall holiday? Traditions?