Friday, May 28, 2010

Laughing all the way to the bank, Seinfeld & Straight Jackets

You know that saying "what goes around comes around???" Well, truer words have never been spoken. I had heard a couple of weeks ago that a certain someone trashed me to several people at her place of employment. I guess it came back to bite her in the ass.


BTW, have I mentioned lately how much I love my job??? Today I had ribs, salad, mac & cheese for lunch (good thing because I totally forgot to pack a lunch today!) and ice cream sandwiches for dessert. Then, we taste-tested smoothies at the bar. I liked the super fruit one....I think it had pomegranates, blueberry and acai berry. Delish! And then we closed up shop super early to get a jump start on the weekend. Yup. Really luv, luv, luv my job!


Had such a good evening. T had some last minute things to pick up for dance camp next week. We had to run into Academy for some racer-back jog bras and then we went to Ulta to pick up her make-up kit. It was so funny....we walked in the door and the girl behind the counter said, "are you a bnette??" T kind of looked at her like, "um, why yes. What gave it away??" Our next door neighbors had a baby boy this week so we also bought some things at the new BuyBuy Baby store @ Patton Creek to take over there this weekend (reminds me of the Seinfeld episode, "when are you gonna come see the baby? You've got to come see the baby). http://www.pkmeco.com/seinfeld/
Baby stuff sure has changed alot since I had my kids. My girls have never really been around babies and had no idea what half the stuff was for. T cracked up over the swaddling blankets. She said they looked like straight jackets for babies. After a few laughs at the baby store, we met Champ and a buddy of ours out for dinner. Now I have a houseful of kids for the evening. Can't complain; life is good!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved