Thursday, July 26, 2007

8th Grade Registration









OMG!!! Where has the time gone? Seems like only yesterday we were moving to Hoover from Cincy and I was registering T for kindergarten (I'll never forget the first day of Kindergarten -- the school bus never showed up and Chris had to rush Taylor down to the school so she wouldn't be late her very first day)! Can't believe she's an 8th grader! We were at the high school earlier this week for KJ's cheer clinic when it hit me . . . this time next year we'll be doing freshman orientation and stuff like that. Today we have 8th grade registration (we pay for her yearbook, activity card, put money in her lunch account, she gets her schedule, her locker assignment, etc.). She's been up at the school since 9:30 AM with friends so she already knows what hall she's on and who's in her homeroom.

Last night KJ & I watched a bunch of old home videos. Trips to NY and PA for Christmas (one of my favorite Christmas memories was making snow angels in the parking lot of the hotel in Knoxville, TN), soccer games, pre-school musicals, cheering at football games, etc. Kendall's voice was so cute when she was little and she had the chubbiest cheeks.

So anyhoo, that's my trip down memory lane for today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sweet sweet pictures. it is really hard to believe isn't it? i think it's going to be a good year.;)

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved