Sunday, July 29, 2007


"I won't eat any cereal that doesn't turn the milk purple." -- Bill Watterson (my kind of guy!) This quote explains my daily fascination with Lucky Charms!

Chris is on his way home from Asheville, NC. Not sure how today's game(s) turned out but yesterday they won 1, lost 1 in 3 overtimes and then lost the last one. Better luck next year Magic City!

Spoke w/ T late last night. They made it to Ellie's aunt's house in Tallahasse safe & sound (they had pizza for dinner and swam in her pool). They stopped on their way to Tallahasse at some caverns in FL and had lunch and did some hiking. Today they drive to Orlando and plan to have dinner somewhere in Downtown Disney. Tomorrow they hit the Magic Kingdom!

KJ & I have no major plans today. My friend Patti called (she lives down the street but I don't think we've seen each other since New Years!) and we'll meet her at the pool for a little bit. It's hot as hell here today.

Poor Kendall. Friday and Saturday she waited at the mailbox to see if her teacher's letter came in the mail. No such luck. Maybe Monday or Tuesday. She's just dying to know who her teacher is and who is in her class.

2 comments:

Laurie,joe brittany and paige said...

hope kendall gets her post card from her teacher soon...that is so exciting for them! glad to hear taylor is safe in florida and hope she has an awesome time in disney.. brit is going the 5th with her friends..she got back from greece last night she is so tired and full of stories about her trip..paige is still telling me about her 17 day adventure! i am so glad to have the girls both home! talk to you soon! love laurie

Unknown said...

Hey girl. Love to hear that Taylor is having fun. Sounds like the teacher in Laura is coming out. What fun to see caverns and hike! We are waiting for the letters too!

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved