Friday, July 27, 2007

All is Quiet on the Friday Front


“Your hair may be brushed, but your mind's untidy. You've had about seven hours of sleep since Friday. No wonder you feel that lost sensation. You're sunk from a riot of relaxation.” -- Ogden Nash (American Writer of humorous poetry who won a large following for his audacious verse. 1902-1971)

Here's a pic of the girls with Aunt Lynn during her quick visit to the Alabama border! Ha! Ha! Lynn is visiting her son & daughter-in-law in Atlanta so we met her for lunch today. Since T had a baby-sitting gig this evening (and is leaving for Disney in the wee hours of the AM) and Chris left late this afternoon for the Bele Chere lax tournament (aka Belly Cherry), we didn't have much time to get together. It's always good to see family, though!

So, the house will be quiet next week w/ one child away. T's really excited about this trip and has had her suitcase packed for over a week now. KJ and I will go see Hairspray one day while everyone's gone. She also wants to see the Simpson's movie (Spider Pig, Spider Pig). I'd like to see Harry Potter. I'm sure while the big sister is away, Kendall will fill her days w/ swimming and her evenings w/ sleep-overs.

Have a Great Weekend! TGIF!!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved