Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's OK !!!

Its Ok Thursdays
 
. . . to have been a total slacker as far as "It's OK Thursdays."
...to still not have all of my Halloween decorations up.
...to be obsessed with Law & Order SVU and Criminal Intent lately.
...to be super duper excited to see my girl in an Ole Miss lax uniform!
...that my feet hurt.  I like high heels.  What can I say?
...that Emily and Jef with One F broke up.  Still a shocker nonetheless.  No one saw that coming.  
...that Uma Thurman named her baby Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence Thurman-Busson (better known to family and friends as Luna)
...that my invite to Jess & Justin's wedding got lost in the mail.  I'm busy this weekend anyway. 
...that I take off my jewelry and my bra the minute I walk in the door. 
...that I cleaned out the fridge last night and it looks like Old Mother Hubbard's. 
 
 
 

No comments:



Make Mine A Cosmo
Photobucket">
Photobucket
Dancing in the Minefields
Photobucket"/>
Life After I Dew
""/>
www.realdanagentry.blogspot.com />
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved