Sunday, December 16, 2012

And I think we've got it!

My home is officially decorated for the holidays.  I promised myself I wasn't going to do to much this year and keep things simple.  Yeah right.  The only thing I didn't do was my second tree.  Everything else was status quo -- dining room decorated to the hilt, living room, mantel, kitchen, etc.   

I always try to mix things up whenever I decorate and this year I was really into red, silver, white and snowflakes.  And glitter.  Lots and lots of glitter.  You can never have too much glitter! 

Living Room: 

Please notice whose stocking is going in the wrong direction


Sofa Table near French doors

Coffee table in Living Room -- love guests that leave their flower arrangements behind!
 
Dining Room: 
 


Buffet ready for this year's Christmas party with friends!

Foyer:  
Cosmo & The girls bought me the Snowmen painting years ago and it is one of my most favorite Christmas decorations! 

Love my Santas!
 
 
Kitchen:
 
I have no idea why this photo of the baker's rack won't rotate.  You may need to tilt your head or spin your computer around  :-)
 
 
 

 
 

1 comment:

Jess @ Blonde Meets World said...

Please come decorate my house!!!

And is that a JETS stocking I see? Manfriend over here would be so proud!



Make Mine A Cosmo
Photobucket">
Photobucket
Dancing in the Minefields
Photobucket"/>
Life After I Dew
""/>
www.realdanagentry.blogspot.com />
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved