Thursday, December 6, 2012

Holidaze

Had KJ's choir performance tonight which was very nice.  Unfortunately, it was like 75 degrees out.  In the evening.  And the school gym had to have been a least 100.  Very hard to get in the holiday spirit when people are passing out from the heat. 

Have had a very, very busy week and the weekend is going to be just as busy.  Had a nice dinner last night at our friend's restaurnt.  Had the big client luncheon at work today.  Everything went great -- food was amaze-balls, the decor was gorgeous and our staff always goes above and beyond.  We rotate the responsibility each year and it was my turn again.  2010 was my turn and the Sunday before the luncheon, I rushed to FL to be my father's side after "The Event."  So I planned everything but missed the actual luncheon.  Last year was MM's turn and back to me this year.  Thank God, no "Event" this year. 

Although Hoover is playing in the big state championship game tomorrow night on the field at Auburn we've got plans and won't be able to make it.  So you know your school is kind of a big deal when your principal has a meme trending on Twitter: 
#gobucs
#roadtostate
#BucsDynasty

Tomorrow T heads home Yay!  Yay!  Yay!  KJ has a b-day party in the evening and Cosmo & I have a party with friends from work.  Saturday, I have a haircut appointment in the AM and we have a party with our lax family Saturday night.  Sunday we have fanily photo plans. 

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved