Saturday, August 9, 2014

Pack This, Not That


Due to a recent experience with a well-known airline carrier (yeah, I'm looking at you Southwest) and an unfortunate experience the first time we went to Cabo (yeah, my luggage was lost on that flight, too), I am bound and determined to use only carry-on for our upcoming trip.  

The struggle is real.  I have a tendency to over-pack and I have a tendency to bring lots of shoes.  Lots of shoes.  And I like to be prepared . . . for anything.  Horseback riding on the beach, swimming with dolphins, tequila shots at the infinity pool.  You know.  Whatever comes our way.  

No comments:



Make Mine A Cosmo
Photobucket">
Photobucket
Dancing in the Minefields
Photobucket"/>
Life After I Dew
""/>
www.realdanagentry.blogspot.com />
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved