Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday Survey

Ten things you wish you could say to 10 different people (don't list names):

1. I will NEVER forgive you for the way you threw me under the bus this summer and totally betrayed me.

2. You are so wrapped up in your own life, you don’t even know me anymore.

3. You are such a good friend to me and I love you very much!

4. I think you are beautiful and amazing and you sell yourself short too often!

5. Stop worrying so much!

6. You dance to the beat of a different drummer and I love you for it.

7. You are so special to me and I love talking to you.

8. I miss you and wish I got to see you more often!

9. You are truly one of the most selfish, stupidest people I have ever met in my life.

10. I am so tired of hearing about how wonderful your kids are.

Nine things about yourself:

1. I have a wonderful husband and two beautiful daughters.

2. I love to read.

3. I will always remember where I came from and how I got here.

4. I love to travel.

5. I'm not much of a clothes horse but I love accessories, sexy shoes, designer handbags, expensive perfume and make-up.

6. I am a loyal and true friend.

7. I tell it like it is but do my best not to hurt any one's feelings.

8. I have so many layers to my personality but only show a few.

9. I am thankful for all I have.

Eight childhood memories:

1. Family charades.

2. Dance lessons and recitals.

3. Flashlight tag in the summer.

4. Lots of Kickball!

5. Cheerleading.

6. Summers at the swim club.

7. Samsondale.

8. Ice-skating at Low Tor.

Seven things that cross your mind a lot:

1. Taylor driving.

2. I need to go to church more!

3. I need to exercise more!

4. My Grandparents

5. Money

6. Remodeling/re-decorating I'd like to do.

7. Europe

Six ways to win your heart:

1. Make me laugh.

2. Be a good listener.

3. Indulge me everyone once in a while.

4. Be intelligent.

5. Be charming but not smarmy.

6. Love your family and mine.

Five turn offs:

1. Arrogance

2. Selfish people.

3. Strangers who don't respect my personal boundaries and stand way too close to me.

4. People who think their kids/husbands/dogs/houses/cars/whatever are better than everyone else's.

5. People who constantly talk about money.

Four things you'll never forget:

1. My wedding day

2. The birth of both of my daughters

3. 9/11

4. how precious and unpredictable life is!

Three wishes for your future:

1. A career I'm passionate about.

2. more family time!

3. Long life for all of my family!

Two things you want to do before you die:

1. Go back to my birthplace

2. Ride a gondola in Venice, Italy.

One confession:

1. I really wish I had gone to college!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved