Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Travel Inspirations

Budget Travel.com has recently released their list of the Year's Top 10 Most Travel Inspiring Movies of the year. No surprise that Eat Pray Love is on the list but I think the movie that most appeals to me is the Tourist w/ Johnny Depp and Angelina. Venice is totally on my list. The Wonderful Wizarding World of Harry Potter? Um, not so much.
http://www.budgettravel.com/feature/the-10-most-travel-inspiring-films-of-the-year,6921/

Also check out the Top 10 Beaches from movies:
http://www.budgettravel.com/slideshow/top-10-beaches-from-the-movies-photos,6757/?pic=8 (I've always loved the beach from the end of the Goonies when the big pirate ship sails out and I like the beach from the Twilight movies; guess I like my beaches like I like my men: a little rugged. hahaha).

No comments:



Make Mine A Cosmo
Photobucket">
Photobucket
Dancing in the Minefields
Photobucket"/>
Life After I Dew
""/>
www.realdanagentry.blogspot.com />
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved