Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fall 2011 Preview






So ready for this hot, sticky, steamy weather to be over! I absolutely hate living here in June, July and August (unless we're at the beach!) but LUV, LUV, LUV being here in the fall. I like late September, early October best.

I like being able to wear a pair of cargo's with a lightweight sweater and some cute shoes, a pair of jeans with a short-sleeve top and killer shoes.




Happy Snails (see below) is my new favorite Vera Bradley pattern. This is a photo of the "Grand Traveler" (very similar to the "Weekender"). I have the "Weekender" in a couple different patterns and LUV it! Lots of room, lots of pockets and I love the option of using either the should strap or the hand straps. It's a great all-purpose / carry-on / long-weekend kind of bag!
I love a big brown leather bag to carry around, too. Coach recently issued a vintage collection (I think they refer to it as "Classics"). I have a bag very similar to the "Station" bag below but mine is that gorgeous British Tan color and was the very first Coach bag Cosmo bought me. I took exceptionally good care of it and it's in excellent condition. That bag has to be 13 to 15 years old (we were still living in Cincinnati when he gave it to me). It's one of those leather goods that actually looks better with age.
Love the Transatlantic bag, just not sure about the color. I love the color but don't know how much use I would get out of a green bag. I do wear alot of neutrals so maybe I could get away with it.



Of course, the mac-daddy of all bags is:















No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved