Friday, September 28, 2012

TGIF

Yay!!!  It's finally Friday!

As always, it's been a busy, busy week here in Hoo-ville starting off with Bid-day on Sunday and will end up with lots of football (Hoover vs. Vestavia High School game Friday night, Ole Miss @ Alabama Saturday and some good ol' NFL on Sunday -- yippee!  The Refs are back!).  Oh, and I almost forgot!  My birthday was in there somewhere as well as two middle school volleyball games. 

Had a wonderful, relaxing birthday.  It was exactly what I wanted / needed.  We eat out alot because of our busy schedules so that has kind of lost its appeal.  It's not special anymore.  I told Cosmo I don't care if I have a bowl of corn chex for my birthday dinner, I just want to be in my own home.  Cosmo sent me an amazing bouquet of flowers and he & KJ made some steaks and scallops on the grill and we had tiramasu and cheesecake for dessert.  It was a gorgeous night so we ate outside.  It was a PERFECT birthday!





Make Mine A Cosmo
Photobucket">
Photobucket
Dancing in the Minefields
Photobucket"/>
Life After I Dew
""/>
www.realdanagentry.blogspot.com />
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved