Thursday, May 9, 2013

It's OK Thursday

Another week, another "It's OK Thursday!"

It's OK . . .

Its Ok Thursdays

...that my daughter has officiallly, successfully completed her freshman year of college! 
...I haven't watched this much hockey / New York Rangers in years.
...that I have admitted defeat and hired a housekeeper.
...to be really, really looking forward to my annual "Mother's Day French Toast in Bed" this weekend!
...to be happy the hockey-playing brothers won Amazing Race!  I intensely disliked the smug newlyweds.  He was a total putz. 
...to love when my husband travels and he comes home bearing gifts!! 
...that I saw the craziest thing the other day while driving to work!  A car was drifting in and out of my lane.  I immediately thought the driver was texting.  Nope.  She had her eyes shut tight and was spraying hairspray! 

3 comments:

Cindy C said...

Oh em Gee with the hair spray girl. That's insane!

Anonymous said...

You have entirely too much time on your hands.

Jess @ Blonde Meets World said...

This seems strange to say but.... I feel like I was "there"/remember when she was first starting college because of your blog! Haha.

And I can't believe that girl hairspraying... how selfish can you be? Just wait until you're stopped somewhere instead of putting (yourself and) other people at risk! UGH!



Make Mine A Cosmo
Photobucket">
Photobucket
Dancing in the Minefields
Photobucket"/>
Life After I Dew
""/>
www.realdanagentry.blogspot.com />
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved