Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jonas Bros.

KJ just found out today that she is going to the Jonas Brother's concert! Yay!!! Her very first concert! Unfortunately, it's not until August! I don't know if she can wait that long. Her friend Gabby asked her to go and Gabby's mom is handling the tickets. KJ told me that she hopes they sit close enough so Nick Jonas can sweat on her. Eeewww. I don't think that's going to happen. I think this is about the same age T-bone started to have a little crush on Aaron Carter and I had to endure 2 back-to-back Aaron Carter concerts. Oh, the horror!


So this is dance team try-outs week. Please, please, please keep your fingers crossed for T and say a little prayer, too! She has totally been working her ass off all week (and her ass really wasn't that big to start!). Monday they learned their jazz routine, Tuesday they learned their kick-line and Wednesday they learned their hip-hop routine. Sunday afternoon T & Katie had a private lesson @ the dance studio. Monday night T had a couple of girls over to practice in the garage. Last night they went to another girls house to practice and tonight I took her & Katie up to the studio to practice w/ Ms. Shannon. Tomorrow is a "mock" audtion and then Friday afternoon is the real deal. Tonight the girls told me that if you make the team, the older girls "kidnap" you and take you back to the High School for a party. It's supposed to be a big secret but they do it every year and that's how you know if you made the team. God, please let my doorbell ring Friday night!


It has been raining cats & dogs all day. Reminds me of a joke my friend Gina used to tell when we were very, very little (like first grade). One guy says to another guy, "It's raining cats & dogs outside!" The other guy says "Oh yeah?? How can you tell??" The first guy says, "Cuz I just stepped in a poodle!" Get it??? A Poodle! I used to think that was the funniest joke I ever heard!




T was supposed to play Vestavia tonight but it was cancelled due to the weather. KJ is supposed to have her first softball game Thursday night and her first lax game Friday. Honestly, I hope it pours the rest of the week so everything will be called off!

P.S. Special Birthday shout-outs to my brother-who-shall-not-be-named. My baby bro's 35 today. I remember the day they brought him home from the hosital.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved