Friday, April 24, 2009

Lots going on; can't even remember the last time I blogged







Lots of lacrosse, softball and dance stuff going on. This time of year is tough. I can't wait for everything to be over! Seriously! All this end of year stuff is really getting me down.



The girls had dance studio photos last week which was kind of crazy. Then, the girls were supposed to be at the Botanical Gardens super early on Saturday morning for photos for the dance recital program. KJ never made it. She was exhausted. She had a lax game the night before. We left her game and went straight to Chris's mens game @ Samford (he scored 8 goals!) and then we went out for nachos and beers afterward. While T & I were at the Botanical Gardens, we took a couple of photos. She looked so pretty! Just like a little woodland fairy. KJ's ballet costume is very pink! She's dancing to a Mulan song. I also like her tap and jazz costumes too.
KJ's lttle softball team had been undefeated until last night. Grammie & Pop arrived Wednesday night so they were able to see her play last night. Chris played Mt. Brook at the same time at the same park so I was able to leave KJ's game and run down to the lax field to see the boys spank Mt. Brook. JV also won but lost the other night in a crushing loss to Vestavia (Varsity beat Vestavia and remains undefeated).
Tonight is the Spring Fling at KJ's school. They used to do a Fall Festival but have now decided to do it in the spring. I have to volunteer at the dunking booth from 6:30 to 7 PM. Tomorrow KJ has a softball game and it's our turn to bring snacks. Sunday Chris has 2 lax games and I think T will have a practice. She had 2 lax games this week -- lost to Vestavia but beat Ramsay which is a new inner city school trying to get a program going. Even though the girls beat Ramsay 15-0 it wasn't a good game. Very sloppy.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved