Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A to Z

A. Age: 43 (will turn 44 on Sunday)
B. Bed Size: King
C. Chore that you hate: cooking and laundry
D. Dogs: a shih tzu named Trixie
E. Essential start to your day: a cup of tea and a goodbye kiss from Cosmo. I get very upset if he doesn't kiss me goodbye in the mornings.
F. Favorite Color: green.
G. Gold or Silver: love them both equally
H. Height: 5'
I. Instruments you play: not a one
J. Job Title: Sales Assistant
K. Kids: I am the mother to two beautiful girls
L. Live: Birmingham, AL.
M. Mother’s Name: My mother's name is Virginia.
N. Nicknames: Val (and I hate it)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Each of my c-sections.
P. Pet peeve: Unfortunately, I have a couple. I hate when people do not respect personal boundaries and stand really close to me on the check out line. I also hate when people walk into a building and just stop. Right in the middle of the doorway. Keep it moving folks.
Q. Quote from a movie: So, so many. I like to spout quotes from Forrest Gump, Princess Bride, Christmas Vacation and (European Vacation "Look kids! Parliment! Big Ben!"). Old School ("You're my boy Blue!").
R. Right or left handed: Righy
S. Siblings: I have a younger brother.
T. Time you wake up: during the week I wake up around 6:15 AM. On the weekends, I'll lay in bed as long as I can!
U. Underwear: Yes, I wear it. Daily.
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussel Sprouts and Lima Beans
W. What makes you run late: I'm pretty punctual.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: My ankle when I rolled it playing tennis (not broken), a bunch of sonograms while pregnant and a scan when I had a ovarian cyst.
Y. Yummy food that you make: chicken satay w/ peanut butter dipping sauce
Z. Zoo Animal: Sea Lions and otters

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I loved your list! I hate lima beans too. Yuck!

I just wanted to let you know that I sent you an email. Please let me know if you haven't received it. Thank you!

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved