Monday, April 19, 2010

Yahoo!



Getting my hair cut & colored Wednesday. Good God I need it! I can't remember the last time it was highlighted....I know I had it done before Britt's wedding in August and I think I had it done again around Christmas. I don't know how some women get their hair done every six weeks faithfully. I don't have the time or the money. The thought of scheduling something 6 weeks in advance makes me nuts. I don't even know what I'm doing this weekend. How can I know where I'll be in 6 weeks from now?


No, this is not me but yes, this is what it looks like and feels like. hahahaha

No comments:



Make Mine A Cosmo
Photobucket">
Photobucket
Dancing in the Minefields
Photobucket"/>
Life After I Dew
""/>
www.realdanagentry.blogspot.com />
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved