Saturday, March 30, 2013

I couldn't be any more relaxed

KJ's finishing up her last full day at the beach.  She's had a great time and I'm not sure if she's going to want to come home tomorrow!  That kid loves the water.  And the sand.  Always has. 

Had such a wonderful, easy-breezy week with Coach.  I couldn't be more relaxed unless I was on some kind of meds or something.  Just such a nice, quiet week.  No lacrosse, no volleyball, no traffic on the way to the hotel.  Just a nice quiet week.  Coach and I went out to dinner a couple of nights, stayed in a couple of nights.  Caught up on some movies.  Did a few things around the house, cleaned out my closet last weekend and a couple of dresser drawers, threw away some stuff, donated some stuff.  Went to bed early, slept a little later each morning since there was no traffic. This morning we were both up early and went to breakfast.  Did some shopping and finally bought frames for over the fireplace in the family room. 

We had our family photos done back in December and I didn't want to order photos because I wanted to find "the" perfect frame.  I knew what I wanted and didn't want to settle.  We popped into Wrapsody this morning and I brought home two gorgeous frames -- one is for an 11 x 14 family pic and the other is long and vertical and will hold (3) 5 x 7's (photos of the girls and a photo of just me and Coach).  I love that store and they are so easy to work with.  Blair said to take them home, see how they look and if I'm not feeling the frames in a week or two to just return them.  I dropped almost $300 on these frames, I think I'll like them!

Got a nice little surprise last night.  T texted me and said she wanted to come home for Easter.  She was originally going to stay in Oxford and have Easter dinner at her lax coach's house and come home next weekend for the Dave Matthews concert.  But she said she a bunch of her Alabama friends were home and since they were on a different Spring Break schedule she hasn't seen any of them since Christmas.  So, she wants to come home.  Hey, I'm not complaining!  I'm still not cooking though!!!  ;-)

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved