Monday, June 10, 2013

Tablescapes

It's no secret that, other than reading, one of my favorite hobbies is to decorate my dining room table.  I love to get inspired by the seasons, a color palette, a theme, a holiday.  About this time I've usually decorated the dining room with a beach theme (see last year's post here:  http://www.cos4.blogspot.com/2012/05/lifes-beach.html)

This year, I'm thinking a little outside the box.  I'm thinking a little preppy maybe?  A little navy & pink? 
 
 
 
 


 
 
Or perhaps something a little more classic?  Some hydrangeas and toile?  My cobalt blue wineglasses?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

(minus the goofy bunnies -- a little too "Easter")
 


 
 


No comments:



Make Mine A Cosmo
Photobucket">
Photobucket
Dancing in the Minefields
Photobucket"/>
Life After I Dew
""/>
www.realdanagentry.blogspot.com />
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved