Tuesday, January 29, 2008

5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed

A Chinese Christian prayed every day ... “Lord, reform Thy world, beginning with me.” -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"Don't fall for someone unless they are willing to catch you."-- submitted by Derek Ward



Good morning.
Our thoughts determine our destiny.
Our destiny determines our legacy....
(REMEMBER) You are today where your thoughts have brought you.
You will be tommorow where your thoughts take you.
God is Love

Rev Run




Only had 5 little monkeys in class yesterday. We think Hunter may have an ear infection and Camila and JuJu are still out of the country. We have the sweetest class ever. Ava Clare, Grace and Gavin just luv to play, play, play. Meredith is so snuggly (when she wants to be) and is so moody. She is really starting to warm up to us though and yesterday she was very silly and playful w/ me & Margaret. Holden is so freakin' smart and he's very lovable. He likes to sit in your lap and rub your arm as he's trying to fall asleep. Can you tell I just luv my babies or what????
T had a girls lax meeting last night and will start practice Wednesday night. She'll be able to attend most of the practice before she heads out to Hip-Hop class. Monday night practices are no problem. She somehow needs to get a new pair of cleats by 6 PM tomorrow night. I think KJ's going to need some new cleats, too for softball.

Fell asleep on the couch last night and stayed there all night. Chris & the girls were super quiet this morning and let me sleep even a little bit longer. Only KJ told me good-bye this morning (she also needed help zipping her jeans). I'm drinking my cup of tea and eating some mini chocolate chip muffins as I sit here. I've emptied the dishwasher and will fill it up again in a few minutes and I have a bunch of towels in the wash and a load of jeans in the dryer. Got to make beds and tackle more laundry.

Busy night tonight: KJ has dance @ 4 PM - 5:30 PM, T has it from 6:30 - 8:45 PM. We usually grab a bite to eat in between the 2 classes. Tonight there's a meeting at the Freshman Center where my baby girl will be attending in the fall '08. So I somehow need to get to that meeting. Chris is supposed to have lax practice but I think he'll be rained out and may be able to help me w/ the girls.
Have a GR8 Tuesday everyone!
Life isn't about waiting for that one storm to pass.It's about getting out there and dancing in its rain!"--Source Unknown
The final piece of reaching for authentic power is releasing your own to a higher form of wisdom. -- Gary Zukav

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi. i didn't make the meeting b/c rick is at a meeting and kate had dance and blah blah blah. oh well. hopefully you and theresa will fill me in. i love days when i don't have to be at play school even though i love my class and working there it is just nice to get things done around the house.

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved